Font Update


On the front end side, the major change was the font. I felt like the previous font was a bit too fuzzy and spent some time trying to figure out why that was the case. It turned out to be a combination of things (the font being used and a shading issue). I switched to a font with no outline and corrected the shading issue, so the displayed text now looks a lot crisper (see updated screenshots). Also, I started displaying the version number in the bottom left corner of the title screen.

On the backend side, I reduced some graphics state changing on the rendering side (this should translate to some better performance).

Get Asteroids

Download NowName your own price

Leave a comment

Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.